* BUG 30033 Fixed handling of comments to allow comments that contain characters
that might otherwise cause placeholder detection to not work properly
* BUG 53844, Fix for memory leak in stats. (Gregory Burmistrov)
* BUG 49719, Fix for handling of NULLs in prepared statements (Gert Pache)
* BUG 55627, Fix for testing failure due to strict mode (Yves)
* BUG 51784, Fix for mysqladmin on Windows in Makefile (Zeeshan Muhammad)
* BUG 41630, Typo in Makefile
There are other bugs in rt.cpan.org, hence a pending release in the next week or two. I like an empty bug list!
Thank you to Gregory Burmistrov, Gert Pache, Yves, Zeeshan Muhammad for your patches!
You can find the code at:
size: 131270 bytes
Also, I have moved the source repository from Subversion to Git (Github)
git clone git://github.com/CaptTofu/DBD-mysql.git
Why Github? I've really grown to like Git once my brain wrapped around it. No slight to any other system. I have DBD::drizzle hosted at Launchpad. At least now, I have to only concentrate on remembering how to use two revision control systems!