This release contains several fixes, particularly the issue where TAKE_IMP_DATA_VERSION being defined allowed code features to be compiled in that caused potential grief for anyone running DBI < 1.60x (segfault). I've disabled this for the time being until I find a better solution.
I've also decided from now on, as soon as I get a patch, or if I fix something, even if it is a minute change, I'm rolling out a release. Release early and often, right!?
The changes in this release are:
* Multi statement patch (fixes multi statement issues), thanks to Chris Heath!
* Disabled TAKE_IMP_DATA_VERSION because segfault with DBI < 1.607
* #29528: bind_param(..., SQL_FLOAT) ignores exponents - fixed, Thanks to
* Cleanups to make mysqlEmb work under Cygwin - Thanks to Chris Rodgers
* Modified and disabled tests for MySQL version < 4.1 for unsupported features
Thanks again to Chris Heath, Tokuhiro Matsuno, and Chris Rodgers for their patches as well as to everyone else who was kind enough to report bugs!
size: 125033 bytes
The release can be found at:
Subversion, for those who want the most up to date code: